Friday, November 4, 2011

The Sweet Leaves Blog Hop


I love everything that goes by the word quilling these days. When I saw the post about a quilling blog hop I really wanted to participate because I like creating new things. So here's my quilled project for the blog hop.
I thought of what I could do with quilled leaves. I first created the leaves and then wanted to organize it. I love popsicle sticks. In fact I got a collection and was thinking what to do. So created this fence. and pasted the leaves. Finally for the background I thought of a black and white scenery. If I used a colourful one I thought my work won't be visible. Well what do you think of my choice?

 So here's MY GARDEN. I hope you like it and please leave a comment...



Part of the fence with flowers and creepers.





3D flower vases.



Some leaves using combing and fringing techniques..






Thanks for  viewing my work

20 comments:

  1. I´m enjoying to visit all the blog hope blogs and see such wonderful projects!!! You did an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty! Great ideas and execution. I love the flowerpots! Thank you for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so aweet! I want that garden! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable .. in fact really cute :)

    thanks for sharing ..
    Amna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely thought....lovely quilling

    Sathya
    Taiwan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely leaves and love the way you have used the printed backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute garden...and I love the flower pots...wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this garden and its stunning! I love the different textures from the combination of photography, wood and paper.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like I'm in one of those fairy tales..Like there's a story behind it..Lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and creative!
    Nati from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your garden Idea is wonderful Thusitha. I like it very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea. The quilling on the printed background really makes it stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your garden! Nice choice!
    Regards,
    Suzana

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful garden, love all the materials you used, and do love the background!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute!I love your idea!! Best wishes from Romania!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your GARDEN of leaves is beautiful. Love the pink shade of the flowers and the little pots are so cute. The background is perfect! Thanks for sharing :)
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your idea and a great garden

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful creation, your garden looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE the image you have created with this clever combination of materials and techniques! It looks like such a beautiful garden that I wish I could be there now!

    Thanks also for the very kind comment you left on my blog hop post.
    With kindest regards
    Philippa

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely landscape! Love your projects

    ReplyDelete