Saturday, August 31, 2013

Quilled Stained Glass Design



    I created this project to  participate in the Hamster Challenge 8. The rules say thatI have to create a project using red ,yellow.white and black colours. I found this stained glass pattern and used it for quilling. The paper I used is very thin and the lines are not in perfect condition. I wanted to make the flower prominent. So I didn't use any technique for the background. I used several techniques  for the flower.   
                                                                                                     

                                                                                                                    





5 comments:

  1. Спасибо за участие в задании блога Хомячок Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! love the design!
    thank you for joining us at Homyachok challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Очень интересная работа! Спасибо, что творите вместе с Хомячком!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this beautiful pattern of glass design .Flowers are looking so lovely.Thanks for this beautiful post.for more visit-http://www.objectsinglass.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Finally something about building muscle quickly.


    Here is my homepage: Xtreme Antler builds muscle faster

    ReplyDelete