Saturday, August 31, 2013

Quilled Stained Glass Design



    I created this project to  participate in the Hamster Challenge 8. The rules say thatI have to create a project using red ,yellow.white and black colours. I found this stained glass pattern and used it for quilling. The paper I used is very thin and the lines are not in perfect condition. I wanted to make the flower prominent. So I didn't use any technique for the background. I used several techniques  for the flower.   
                                                                                                     

                                                                                                                    





7 comments:

  1. Спасибо за участие в задании блога Хомячок Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! love the design!
    thank you for joining us at Homyachok challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Очень интересная работа! Спасибо, что творите вместе с Хомячком!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this beautiful pattern of glass design .Flowers are looking so lovely.Thanks for this beautiful post.for more visit-http://www.objectsinglass.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Finally something about building muscle quickly.


    Here is my homepage: Xtreme Antler builds muscle faster

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here.

    The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish
    be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as
    exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.


    My website :: The best storage in Thousand Oaks

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoah this weblog is great i like reading your articles.
    Keep up the good work! You realize, a lot of individuals are searching around for this info, you could aid them greatly.


    my homepage ... what Google did to me

    ReplyDelete